Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life:Beautiful Magazine


     I saw this magazine in the checkout at Fred's Super Dollar.  It is really unlike any magazine I have seen on the checkout stand.  It is a Christian magazine.  From first glance, it appears to have a schedule of Bible reading for spring as well as ways to beautify your home and surroundings.  The photos reminded me of Real Simple or Martha Stewart's magazine.  It has recipes, tips, and faith and Christ is tied into it all.  It appears it has been published since 2007, but and it comes out 4 times a year, but honestly I have never seen it before this weekend.  I will admit that I went ahead and purchased it for a Mother's Day gift for myself, but saved reading it until Mother's Day.  If I don't see the summer issue on checkout stands here, I guess I will just have to get a subscription.  Have I mentioned that I love magazines???

Blessings,
Mrs. P

4 comments:

  1. I found this magazine a few months ago and purchased all the back issues. I have all issues through Spring 2012. The Summer issue should have been on newstands by June 25th, but Wal-Mart and Barnes & Noble are saying they don't have it. The magazine's web site isn't current, which makes me wonder if they are still in business. In 2006, they put out one issue of "Lily: Beautiful Living through Faith", but I never found a copy. I hope they are still in business. I emailed them and left a telephone message today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my magazine at Fred's..which is a sort of dollar store. I have not seen it at Wal-Mart. I haven't been back to Fred's, but will look next time I'm there to see if they still have it.

    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the magazine at Family Christian Books,
    Loved the Cover and Subjects, what a wonderful
    uplifting read. I have re-read a couple of times
    and passed it on to my daughter. I hope they continue publishing its just what we need.
    Word of mouth will keep it in circulation.
    Will make a GREAT GIFT!

    LT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you / your daughter still has the magazine, Lily, might you sell it? You can reach me at thefaheysest2007@gmail.com. Thank you.

      Delete