Monday, October 26, 2020

 This last couple of weeks, I have been working on a few canning projects.  I tried a new recipe that I LOVE and want to share.  Have you ever heard of Pear Honey?  My husband immediately said I was not going to can all of the honey we had just harvested from the bees.  It took a bit of explanation to show him that there is no honey in this recipe.  In fact, it is a honey like texture and flavor but all from pineapple and pears.  To make this recipe, I used my Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender on the Jam Setting.  I followed the directions as listed in the recipe except, I added the crushed pineapple at the end when the blender beeps for you to add the pectin.  This recipe is a sauce, so no pectin is needed.  To make this an even faster recipe, I used my apple wedger to make fast work of preparing the pears.  Try out this recipe if you have extra pears on hand and want to try something new.  Oh, and I have some of these Wek jars in my Amazon cart.  They are just too cute! 


Taste of Home's


Pear Honey Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment