Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Swaddlebees_Newborn_Simplex_Cloth_Diapers




I spent some time today looking at these ADORABLE newborn diapers!  I really like the way they are designed.  It looks like it is the best of both worlds in that you have an "all in one" type diaper, but due to how it's put together it will still wash well and dry fast.  Of course, I'm no cloth expert as I have only used cloth diapers sporadically.  However, the color choices are just too adorable!

OK...back to teaching math and writing...and I better check on the 8 year old that is SEWING on the machine while I'm distracted looking at diapers.  I wonder what she is up to!  And I also need to check on the teen who is sick with a flu type bug....and get the toddler down for a nap...Really, what AM I doing on the computer?!?!

Have a blessed day,
Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment