Saturday, March 31, 2012

About reposts...

I'm in the process (very slow process, I might add) of moving posts over to this blog from my original blog on Homestead Blogger.  So if it's an old post, I'll just put repost in parenthesis next to the title.  If you haven't seen the other blog, you are welcome to see it on www.homesteadblogger.com/handmadeatthefarm

I started it a few years ago to chronicle our homestead adventures, so there is mostly homesteading and recipe posts.  I started this blog later to have one spot for all of my homeschooling resources.  And now, I'm just trying to put it all together to make it easier on myself now that life seems to be so busy with 3 kids to teach, a toddler running about, goats kidding and needing to be milked, attempting to not eat foods I'm allergic to, etc, etc, etc...I'll spare you the whole boring list.

Blessings,
Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment