Friday, November 11, 2011

Just some changes....



Well, I have finally realized that one with as many commitments as I have, cannot manage two separate blogs. I'm not really all that good at managing one blog. As seen by sporadic posting on both blogs. I have decided to combine the two blogs into one. I will probably change the name of this one to Handmade at the Farm, since most of my writing is about the things I'm making by hand, whether it's cheese, dresses, quilts, crafts or educated children. ;-) For a while I will leave up the other blog over at homesteadblogger, but will work on adding those posts into this blog as time permits. For those posts you can look over at this link so see the other things I'm up to when I'm not teaching.

Many Blessings,
Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment