Friday, November 6, 2020

Sourdough Bread Making


    I ordered a new cookbook and sourdough starter from Around the Family Table.  I highly recommend her for your starter.  Mine is bubbling and growing nicely.  The cookbook is HUGE!  I mixed up her recipe fore Vanilla Latte Mix as soon as I got it and have been having this lovely treat every morning for breakfast.  On the Weigh Watcher's app, it calculates as 1 point (for the almond milk) on BLUE. It really is the best homemade latte mix I have tried ... and I have tried a lot of them over the years.  ;-)  If you are looking at starting a sourdough or finding recipes to use with yours, try out this website because all of the recipes are amazing!  I think, I will have my starter built up enough to have have spare dough for a recipe by the end of the weekend.   



Around the Family Table 

No comments:

Post a Comment