Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to Blogging...

Just a note to mention that I have looked through my blog this morning and realize that there are many links that no longer work and I even had a comment from February that needed approval. :-( I'm sorry I have been absent so long. I will work on getting the links all working this week and next. And I've already approved the comment and added a new link for the drawing book in the comment area. I plan to get back to my regular blogging about our school adventures. The wee babe is now 7 months old and is no longer wee. Well at 9 pounds 9 ounces, I guess he wasn't too wee to begin with. He has just started crawling around the house. Boy are we in for trouble! :-) In fact, I am ordering a couple of wide opening gates today! Now that he is past the unpredictable newborn phase, he is now very happy with his new found mobility and has more or less fallen into a predictable schedule that has gotten our Home School on the Farm back into some semblance of "normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment