Monday, August 30, 2010

New Baby. New School Year


Mr. P and the newest little P.


We will officially start school this Tuesday. Today we are cleaning house and getting organized for tomorrow. I'm rereading sections of The Well Trained Mind and using bits of it to add to our eclectic Charlotte Mason type approach. I was able to get one kid's lesson plans done for the first 6 weeks and have the 1st and 7th grader still to finish up today. Wish me luck on that...I'm always bad about leaving the hardest jobs for the last. In addition to school, we are happy to announce the newest member of our family. Colton was born August 11 and weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds and 9 ounces. So far he has been the best baby. He doesn't seem to be bothered in the least by the noise and activity in our busy household. The older children just adore him.

Wednesday we begin Classical Conversations and I hope to have a picture and post to tell about it.

Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment